Monday, December 22, 2014

Avocado

Todays post comes from the writing prompt generator at Language Is A Virus. 

I thought this would be a pretty funny one so here it goes.

 "1 Minute Word: Choose one of the following words and write everything that comes into your head about this word for exactly one minute. (Avocado, Twilight, Clown, Egg, Billboard, Streetlight, Fireworks, Bed, Lipstick, Hand)"

Avocado:

I like avocados. No wait scratch that, I LOVE avocados. They are so amazing tasting. Creamy, fatty, green and with a texture that is unbelievable.My favorite way to eat them is cut in half with a bit of salt and some balsamic glaze drizzled over. There is no better way. There are recipes for turning them into fries or hollowing them out some and baking an egg in them, you can wrap them in bacon, bread em, fry em. But there is no simpler or better way to enjoy everything they have to offer than raw. Mmmm, delicious.

So, I spent 2 minutes on this instead of the one they say to do, but I had to go back and redo a lot of my typing and spelling mistakes along the way. And this keyboard is known for doing double letters, grr. But anyways, short, sweet and about food. My favorite type of post. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment